shoe statement in the snow
All pics: Steven Drescher
Some cold weather dernier cri can create as much drool from the mouths of aficionados of the arctic element fashion world as an icicle dripping from their home’s rain gutter.
That would be me when I laid eyes on the Ugg Valberg Fur-Cuffed Boots in the Dillard’s showroom.
I even picked up the phone, called, The Sole Man, John Brandolino on Duval Street in Key West, and told him, “I have to have these boots. I need a favor.”
So swankey, yet designed for the snow. Two pairs of heavy wool socks fit nicely inside the design.
Here is why:
- Rich suede uppers with a plush Toscana sheepskin cuff at top
- Features a fixed strap with hardware at top rear
- Partial medial side zipper for an easy on-and-off
- Soft and breathable leather linings
- Soft and breathable, leather-lined PORON® and foam cushioned footbed for all-day comfort
- Durable crepe-like rubber wedge and outsole
If one is going to live near the Great Lakes, one needs great outfits to take on the outdoors. Plus, there’s the matching gear to sharpen the style of this formidable and oh-so fashionable snow shoe.